Bank of India FD Interest Rate: This article is based on the BOI FD rate chart that came into effect on the 10th of September 2019.
Bank of India is a premier bank in India which is trusted by many. In our journey to explore Fixed Deposit Rates offered by premier banks, we are here to see what rates are being offered by BOI. This is a general information sharing post based on the Bank Of India Fixed Deposit Rates 2019 which were updated by BOI W.E.F 10th of September 2019. For detailed rules and policies please contact the Bank branches near your location.
In the next few paragraphs, you will find rate charts on
– BOI interest rates on FD for Domestic
– NRE FD Interest Rates
– NRO FD Rate
– FD Rates for Senior Citizens
(Source: BOI Portal)
Bank of India FD Interest Rate – NRO FD Interest Rates, Domestic FD Rates
Domestic FD / NRO FD Rates (Term Deposits)
Interest rates revised w.e.f 10.09.2019
(all figures in % per year)
*Minimum Deposit Rs.1 Lakh
BOI Fixed Deposit Rates for Senior Citizens
Fixed deposit rates for senior citizens –Conditions and Additional Rate
W.E.F 10th of September 2019.
- To avail, the benefit of the additional rate applicable to Senior Citizens / Staff/Ex-Staff Senior Citizen the period of deposit should be for 6 months & above.
- The Senior Citizen / Senior Citizen Staff/Ex-staff should be the first account holder.
The age of the Senior Citizen / Senior Citizen Staff/Ex-staff should be more than 60 Years at the time of placing the deposit.
- 0.50% p.a. additional rate of interest over and above card rates for General Public for minimum deposits of Rs.5000/-(in case of Term Deposits) up to Rs.2 Crore
- 1.50% p.a. additional rate of interest over and above card rates (for Staff/Ex-Staff Senior Citizens, Spouse in case of deceased Staff/Ex-Staff) on their deposits below Rs.2 Crore (i.e.1% Staff Rate + 0.50% Senior Citizen Rate of Interest).
NRE FD Interest Rates – BOI FD Rates for NRE
Rupee term Deposits Rates ( W.E.F 10th of September 2019. )
NRE FD Interest rates are shown in 2 columns. The first column shows rates for deposits of less than Rs 2 Crore and the second column in the table above shows NRE FD Rate for deposits of Rs 2 crore and above but less than Rs 10 crore.( W.E.F 10th of September 2019. )
Ans: Minimum Deposit Rs.1 Lakh for this account.
Ans: The period of deposit should be for 6 months & above
Bank of India FD Interest Rate
So in this post, we have viewed the Bank of India FD interest rate for Domestic, NRO, Senior Citizens, and NRE deposits.( W.E.F 10th of September 2019. )
Here you can read our post on
SBI FD Rates
PNB FD rates